November 2012 Weddings

Booked a Venue....

We booked a perfect venue for the relaxed feel of our vintage/rustic wedding and I became a Nov. 2012 bride!! I am so excited to have ya'll to bounce ideas off of and for support through this process. You will be hearing from me often!

Re: Booked a Venue....

• Yay. Welcome to the board. What does the venue look like?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you! It is a historic building dating back to 1880 and it is located in the middle of a really neat park with a bunch of oak trees. The building itself is baically a big circle with large windows all the way around, giving a 360 view of the park. I love it!!

• Oh that sounds great. It will be some great shots for your photog
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! Congrats!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds beautiful! Congrats on finding that perfect place!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank ya'll so much!! Having a date and venue set has really allowed me to start getting other things moving along!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_booked-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:6db34a3d-5cba-4fa4-b662-d9c1335dbaa2Post:fdfcffaa-b7d7-4642-b5e7-fe9fd38f5c56">Booked a Venue....</a>:
    [QUOTE]We booked a perfect venue for the relaxed feel of our vintage/rustic wedding and I became a Nov. 2012 bride!! I am so excited to have ya'll to bounce ideas off of and for support through this process. You will be hearing from me often!
    Posted by nana8301[/QUOTE]

I'm doing a rustic/vintage theme too! We can share ideas! Fun!
    Congrats!
  • Oh awesome..,I have a ton of ideas but would loooove to hear more!! Do you have a date set yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards