November 2012 Weddings

Hi!!

Hi November 2012 board!!

My name is Amanda and my FI and I are getting married on November 3, 2012 at Disney World Resort.  We just recently moved our date from early December as I just got a job in retail and taking 2 weeks off during holiday season would be a nightmare.  Since we had not booked anything yet or sent out STD's we still had some flexibility with the date.  We are also excited to be getting married one month sooner than planned!!  Yay!!  We are both divorced once and have two children each, so we thought Disney would be a wonderful family friendly location for a wedding bringing our two families together. 

So we have sorta picked out our location with the Disney wedding coordinators but can't book a space until one year out.  Our colors are eggplant (dark purple) black and white, my girls will wear "little black dresses" and I have a long mermaid dress for the ceremony and a short one that matches it material and design wise for the reception.  I love a bargain and when I got both of my dresses for half the price of the dress I wore at my first wedding I jumped at the opportunity. lol

That's all we have planned right now, working on our honeymoon details and all the travel arrangements for ourselves and our guests, I am a certified travel agent so I am booking all the travel myself.  Our guests are very excited about our wedding but also about a vacation wedding, everyone is from out of town so regardless if we had a wedding here in MI or in FL everyone was going to have to fly and get hotels....we figured why not have it somewhere they will all love!?

So...needless to say I have a lot to do and am looking forward to this whole process with y'all!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards