November 2012 Weddings
Options

wedding dress

i am going dress shopping with some friends at the end of the month. is it way to earyl to start looking around for dress,even thos my wedding isnt till next summer?

Re: wedding dress

• Options
    No!! You can go to see what style you like best. Just because you go doesn't mean you have to purchase a dress right now.
  • Options
    You can really go whenever you want, just stop looking once you find (and buy) the one...that way you don't have dress regret!
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I bought my dress almost 14 months ahead of time (2 weeks after we got engaged).  7 months later, I haven't looked at any other dresses and I still absolutely LOVE the dress that I chose.

21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nope! I bought mine a few weeks ago. Some take a long time to order, so it's better to go early, I think. :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If u find something you love it's better to buy early just in case it's discontinued.
  • Options
    I would go and get an idea of what you like and don't like. I went dress shopping in March of last year and thought I found THE dress. I went back in march of this year and the dress was all wrong. I wouldn't commit to anything until about 8 months out.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards