November 2012 Weddings
Options

Envelope printing question

My save the dates came in! No one knows that they came in because we are surprising our families with them. We had engagement pictures taken in secret and had them made into a hard cover book for each of our families. We are giving that to them for Christmas! We used some of the engagement pics in our Save The Dates so that is why we can't show them LOL. I do have a question though, I ordered my STD's through vistaprint and I got the envelopes that were included in our price. How should I print the names and addresses onto the envelopes? Should I buy clear labels to print on or would it look cheap if I did that? Or should I just figure out how to print them from the printer onto the actual envelope? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Envelope printing question

• Options
    If it were a choice of printing versus lables, I would choose the printing. However, if you have really pretty penmenship and not very many people to send them to, I would opt for doing them by hand. I find it more personal. (Take into consideration I am having a very, VERY small wedding: with a total of maybe 30 inventations being sent out.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards