November 2012 Weddings
Options

Just booked our honeymoon :)

Hello November brides!  I've got a huge smile on my face because we just booked our honeymoon to Peru!  This is all starting to feel incredibly real.  We'll be hiking up to Maccu Pichu as well as spending time in Cuzco.  I am BEYOND excited.  Now to find flights, clothes, hiking boots, hotel rooms...

Where is everyone else planning to go for their honeymoon?
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Just booked our honeymoon :)

• Options
    We are going to Mexico and I cannot wait!
  • Options
    Peru sounds fantastic!  We are going on a 10-day Meditteranean cruise. Cruise is booked, but we still need to get flights, hotels, and do the ever important "cute honeymoon clothes" shopping :)
  • Options
    We're going to St. Lucia and I'm SUPER excited because we were able to grab a great Living Social deal for 4 nights at an all inclusive resort so this made it possible for us to afford another 4 nights at a fancy resort on the side of the mountain as well :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    All of these sound like wonderful trips!  What a great idea to snag a LivingSocial coupon.  I'm looking forward to the shopping for cute honeymoon clothes part too :)
  • Options
    we're going to Excellence P*nta Cana :) I'm also looking forward to shopping for cute honeymoon outfits!
  • Options
    we are going to a private island resort off the coast of Belize. Definately more excited for the honeymoon than the wedding at this point! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, all sound really exotic! My FI and I are going to the mountains in Arkansas. It is a very economic honeymoon after a not so economical wedding LOL. Thank goodness! BTW, I am getting married in 25 days! So much to do!  I am keeping up with TK checklist very well. The biggest challenge is get those RSVPs in and clean and organize everyone before the week of the wedding!
  • Options
    kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    We are planning to go to Sandals in Antigua... didn't book yet but can't wait to do it! A bit of a splurge, but once we book it will include everything, flight and hotel, all inclusive :)

I already have been wanting to purchase honeymoon clothes every time I go to a store! But my birthday is in September, so I am trying to wait until then. That way when my mom asks me what I want for my birthday I can tell her I need clothes for the honeymoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mexico..just booked tonight, so exciting!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're going to Costa Rica. We booked about a month ago when the resort was having a sale.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards