November 2012 Weddings
Options

Double digits!!!

Just hit 99 days today.  SO excited to finally be down to double digits!
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Double digits!!!

• Options
    omg tomorrow is our 99 days til also...it's a bit overwhelming!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    99 days!! My shoes came in today. And the fabric for the bridesmaids dresses (finally!). Time is flying!
    "When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • Options
    Yay 99 days! We're ordering our wedding bands tonight and finishing up the invitations. Woohoo!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    this is starting to fly by!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We will be ordering our bands tomorrow most likely, and our invites should be finished in the next couple of weeks!!  wooo hoooo!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My invites arrived last night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm excited to be hitting the double digits soon! :D
  • Options
    hooray! 99 days... cant believe it. just started the ordering process for invites. working on honeymoon details. its getting a little overwhelming but it will all be worth it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    99 days tomorrow for me!!!! Finishing up and mailing invites is next on the list, along with wedding bands!
  • Options
    Where is your honeymoon destination? we booked our honeymoon 4 months ago! we were so excited to have it set, so that was booked before a lot of wedding stuff was even thought of lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ok I'm not going to lie...I'm kind of freaking at that "97 days" now that I actually see it. That's NOTHING. So much to do!!!

ETA: we're doing a destination wedding on a cruise so the cruise is our "honeymoon" which is kind of lame, but I'm excited anyways! We're going to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and St. Martin!
  • Options
    we are going to ireland for a scientific conference that happens to be nov 6-9, the week after our wedding. then we are staying for ~10 more days. we are trying to figure out where we want to go. we will be in dublin for the conference and then thinking about going to belfast, definitely want to go to london, and are thinking about taking the chunnel from london to paris. sounds like a lot to do but we will see what we end up deciding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards