November 2012 Weddings

NWR: Book Recommendations?

My stack of books to read has dwindled down to one last book (Nicholas Sparks' Best of Me) which I'll probably start tonight.  Does anyone have any good book recommendations?  I really liked The Hunger Games trilogy and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy.  I'd love something similar to either series, but I'm open to any suggestions.  I'll read just about anything.
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR: Book Recommendations?

• I just finished Night Road by Kristin Hannah..I really liked it. Part of my was upset at one point and then I realized it was just b/c I was so involved with the book!
  • I just finished Delirium and it got me through my post-Hunger Games Depression...haha.  I really enjoyed it.  It is the start of a series and the next book comes out in February. 
  • firefly lane by kristin hannah. i seriously read it in two days, it was THAT good.

Also, safe haven by nicholas sparks or you could read somethng borrowed and the sequel somethin blue. i promise it is way better than the movie.

Nov 2012 Siggy: The ring!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want to read "The Vow" it is that new move that is about to come out, I really want to read the book because I know it will be 1 million times better!
  • I know I'm late on this but also read Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - it's the first of a trilogy.  Try also, The Secret Daughter, The Red Tent, Mistress of Rome.  If you like the whole prenatural thing with romance, mystery and a whole lotta sex, try the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. I'm happy to throw out some more titles there if you're interested.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr-book-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:e02b029b-4267-4506-b577-5e04e50fee99Post:e3a588a5-2596-47ff-afc0-7fa1e91f3e85">Re: NWR: Book Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know I'm late on this but also read Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - it's the first of a trilogy.  Try also, The Secret Daughter, The Red Tent, Mistress of Rome.  If you like the whole prenatural thing with romance, mystery and a whole lotta sex, try the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. I'm happy to throw out some more titles there if you're interested.
    Posted by Jewel224[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  Discovery of Witches sounds like my kind of book.  I'll definitely check all of these out as well!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards