November 2012 Weddings
Options

Exciting!

I had my first dress fitting yesterday and it went really well. I get to pick it up October 3rd and hopefully it's perfect and in 2 days we can pre-register for our marriage license! :D

We just need to make a decision on the cake lol.

Re: Exciting!

• Options
    I love it!  I did my third fitting yesterday! So crazy! I am getting nervous!

have you seen this? I just heard about it? Its called Evergram, and I guess you can only get an invite if your wedding is in October or November 2012. 

Looks really cool. You can upload your engagment picture, and send a link to everyone on your wedding list. They can login and send you a wedding video, audio or text message that gets delivered to you on your wedding day, and its FREE!? 

Evergram.com - I guess you go in and sign up - and put your wedding date in and you will get an invite. I heard they are only letting a few hundred people use the service until they officially launch? I love being the first to the party!

I am getting married October 27th!!! SO excited!  

Sweet Dreams!

Jess
  • Options
    Sounds like spam to me!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_exciting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:ee0d6aac-4319-4129-a82d-6df38a500519Post:03bc0304-b8c4-4e98-96fb-919759da8495">Re: Exciting!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like spam to me!
    Posted by Miss_2010[/QUOTE]

<div>What do you mean sounds like spam? =/</div>
  • Options
    Weird, not your post....

This morning there was a post right after yours, somebody promoting some online business and you had to register for free.  That was spam, your post, totally not obviously!

I guess they deleted it after I posted about it being spam. 

Oh well, its gone now thankfully.

The cake was the most fun part of our planning! 
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    Ohhh haha I was like, wait what?! :P

Yeah we're doing a cupcake tier with a small cake on top. We haven't decided on the design of the top cake yet though lol.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry about that, darn spammers.

Mmmmm cupcakes....who doesn't love a cupcake?

My friend had red velvet with cream cheese icing on hers for her wedding...drool

We have a 4 tiered cake, 4 flavours (we are having a side fruit cake for freezing). Our bottom later is carrot with cream cheese filling, next is almond sour cream with raspberry buttercream filling, then chocolate with Kahlua fudge buttercream filling, and the top is marble with cookies and cream buttercream filling.

Think I'll have a slice of each Tongue out
    My BFP Chart
  • Options
    Mmm sounds delicious! I have no idea what we're doing for flavors. I know my older sister is allergic to nuts so I think we're going to avoid anything with nuts in it though lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards