November 2012 Weddings
Options

My Matron's of Honor invite :)

So we are only having a wedding party of 6 including FI and myself, so we are going to have two best men and two matron's of honor.  My cousin just did this for his wedding this past weekend and I loved it.  I was having a hard time deciding between my two best friends since middle school (holy crap almost 15years lol) so it was a great idea for me to borrow since they are both so close to me.  Anywho...I am going to send them both handmade cards with a note about how special they are in my life and a few memories together.  So I think that will be a very sweet way to invite them to be part of our wedding.

AWE Amanda you are so sweet!!! 

lol well there's an evil part :)

SO rewind a few months ago when my mom and I were at a flea market.  We found these obnoxiously hideous bridesmaid dresses for 1.50 each.  OH yes...when we have our first bridal party meeting this winter I am going to bust these babies out and make them think that is what they are wearing.  :)  In all reality I am going to buy their dresses and they will be either black or tan/champagne, and they will be very cute and from a reputable store.  But it will be fun to see what they do with my purple people eater dresses. 

MUAH HA HA HA
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards