November 2012 Weddings

Everything was perfect w/ pics

I must say this was one of the best days of my life.  Everything was just as I imagined and I wouldn't change a thing.  Doing a destination wedding (internet shopping) can be difficult, but I was so pleased with the resort, the make-up artisit, the photographer and just everything!!! We had an intimate wedding of about 55 guests on the beach for the ceremony and then ballroom at the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach!!! I must say go with your best judgement do not always trust reviews...everything at the Resort was excellent...from the service, to the rooms. to the catering manager, operations manager everyone made sure that our family and friends were satisfied...I couldn't ask for anything more...Oh and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! All week weather was mid to high 70's and on Saturday at the time of the ceremony it was 68, which is ok we're all from Atlanta, Indiana and New Jersey!!!!

If you're thinking about St. Pete Beach or Tampa area....I would recomment the following vendors that we used:

Make up - Collective Creations - We used May...she was AWESOME!!!
Linens - Kate Ryan Linens - We got married over Thanksgiving weekend they made sure the linens were delivered prior to the holiday so we could inspect...AWESOME!!!!
Bouquets - Brides Bouquet by Debbie...she was just fabulous!!
Photographer - Melissa Lauren Images - All I can say is I can't wait to see the pics she got...she came at 2 and stayed until the end of the reception...
Band - Maxium Level - Now they were out of Orlanda but if your looking for an R&B band...they are GREAT!!!!

I mean I don't have one complaint and again everything was done via telephone and internet...all sight unseen!!!!!

Now i'm off to enjoy my hubby!!!!

Toodles!!!!
Mr. & Mrs. Falker

Theresa Wedding Date:November 24, 2012

Re: Everything was perfect w/ pics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards