Washington-Seattle
Options

i was SO motivated

So I've been cutting out mats for my invites all day and got this great idea to start printing and cutting and stamping. I only have 27 pages of white card stock right now.. they were out when I went to get what i wanted.. so i decided I'd make 16 invites with the paper I have and the stuff I've already printed... I printed all of the directions/accommodations inserts and went to print more RSVP inserts and the black ink decided it was out... DAMN! I was on a roll!

Now I have to wait for the motivation to go to best buy or target or wherever you get ink cartridges to buy 4 out of the 5 that I have to start again.. so for now I'm cutting out the directions/accommo cards and I'll stamp those. I only have enough of the other stuff to make 1 invite, damn! and I was doin so good!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: i was SO motivated

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks.  Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're ahead of me!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when are you sending invitations out??
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You gotta take advantage when you get motivated.  Too bad you ran out of supplies.  :  (
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Within the next month.  Working on the design right now. :)

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what does it lookl ike??? :)
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what a bummer. I had that happen a few weeks ago to me :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At least you got some done! And I'm sure you'll get motivated real soon, about Thursday, lol, when TK's checklist rolls over on the new month, lol!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget Costco refills cartriges too, I think they are very reasonable too.
  • Options
    morganyuly18morganyuly18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, have to put my 2cents in, :) Go to a Cartridge World, there is one in Seattle, Issaquah, and Redmond if you are near any of these! :)

Costco refills are a good value, but they only do HP and Lexmark printheads, not the individual color tanks, and they are not as reliable. Where at a cartridge world too, they do a cartridge exchange so you don't have to wait for them to fill it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards