Washington-Seattle

I'm not sure if you know it's February?

Re: I'm not sure if you know it's February?

• jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, she's crazy.  Too bad you're already married and you won't have a chance to get revenge.  ; )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I soooooo want to email all my BMs about exactly this crap now, just to see what they say in response.  :)
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow she belongs on that bridezilla show (just because she sounds crazy) I once saw it when the bride made the bm spray paint the grass while she took a nap. LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Wow. In response to the hair - I would just say, I plan to ignore it because I will be rocking my summer 'do: shaved to half inch and dyed chartreuse. :P
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    haha, i think she is just anxious. its pretty funny though that she is asking you how you'll wear your hair. I say you send her something back saying, i'm planning on cutting my hair like this before the wedding, is that cool? send her a pic of a mohawk or something that will mortify her. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    WOW! I guess I just can't really relate because I dont want all my BM looking like cookie cutouts and I want them to feel beautiful too! I feel like the best bride after reading your post haha I'm having to requirements on hair/makeup and just that their shoes are black... thats it...

She is being a bit on the bridezilla side but maybe just talk to her and reassure that she has 4 more months and everything will be ok! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards