Washington-Seattle

Check Check! Dj & Cake - major anxiety relief!

So after making the dumb decision to book with SOlid Gold sound who are supposedly in seattle.... im dumb i know lol..... i found they were an internet scam basically and had tons of DJs not show up for events, or show and not play any of the music requested... i was able to cancel them and book Jeff Hill (WOOHOOOO!) Thank you for all of you that recomended him, my heart is finally at ease!

Cake is going to be made by my aunt who has been a baker for 20 years at Albertsons, why didnt i think of that before?  well if you look at the cake book at Albertsons or Safeway they look like 80's lame cakes, but they can make anything you want! shes making me a polka dot Spice cake with little bows on the bottom of the tiers.  If you book with them in April or May you get 25% off. :) 

soo now some anxiety is gone and i can get back to my homework.. and taking care of my mom who just had surgery, try to get some work done....and when do i get to sleep ?

Gdnight ladies!  Happy Dance!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Check Check! Dj & Cake - major anxiety relief!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards