Wedding Woes

PW: Mad Men, por favor.

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: PW: Mad Men, por favor.

• So far this season has set up a lot. In the first 3 episodes of the season not much has actually happened. Keeps me coming back for more though - it's the "I gotta see what's going to happen" feeling.
  • This season is all about appearances. We've learned what these people want to be percieved as, and now we are learning all of their dirty little secrets. Well, we've been learning them. This season has just been pointing out all of the disparities about their real versus desired lives.
  • I loved last night's episode.  Even if the plot wasn't advanced much, it was very entertaining.  It was filled with great lines and a few jaw dropping scenes such as...- "I'm Peggy Olson....and I'd like to smoke marijuana."  - "No one thinks you are happy, Roger.  Everyone thinks you are foolish."- Roger in blackface!- Don telling the truth to a stranger at the bar!- Pete and Trudy dancing the Charleston!- Don and Betty actually having a sweet moment at the end!- Joan plays the accordian! I thought it was great.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Joan and the accordian was hot. The black face slayed me. Roger is foolish. I wonder if Peggy is going to pull that campaign out of her high @ss, or if she listens to what is one the dictaphone later is all garbage?
  • DH thought it was highly entertaining to see Joan play the accordian.  He didn't think she was going to be able to reach the keyboard around her ample bossom. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards