Washington-Seattle
Options

Best bridal salons for Bridesmaids dresses, SEATTLE area?

Hi fellow brides!

I would love to get your recommendations for the best bridal salons in the Seattle area for Bridesmaids dresses and for mother of the bride.

Looking for something more high end than David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo. By that I mean better fit/design and nicer fabrics (i.e. silk chiffon, NO POLYESTER!).

I am currently considering Brides by Demetrios, Moms, Maids and More, and Bella Bridesmaid (I have already been to Bella Bridesmaid, and loved it, but they are a bit pricey).  Has anyone purchased dresses from these stores?  If so, what was your experience?

Thanks so much!

Megan

Re: Best bridal salons for Bridesmaids dresses, SEATTLE area?

• Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your BMs price range?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    To add to sparent, PLEASE make sure you have asked your BMs price range comfortability before shopping.
    I would check places like Nordstrom if you want more high end stuff. Don't worry abuot going to specific bridal salons. You can find beautiful gowns anywhere.
  • Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nordstroms is where we are going :P I like their dresses a lot more then what I have seen other places. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too.
    The reason we ended up with DB is because we checked there as our first 'stop' and they both were sold on the dress (I let them pick) so that was that.
    Honestly, I feel like the DB dresses aren't worth the price though. 150ish for their simple stuff? You can get better quality and cheaper gowns at nordys
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my girls order their dresses at I Do Bridal (in Wallingford).  I wanted them to each pick a different style in the same fabric/color/designer.  I was super happy with the service we received there (we had Bridget help us), and the dresses were awesome, and all under $200.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My BM picked their own dresses from Alfred Angelo. I gave them the color, material and length, and they could go with whatever style. All my BM were in different states and one outside the country. Having that option made it easy for them (and me!). But like FTL said, ask them about price ranges. 
  • Options
    Ballars2Ballars2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Moms Maids and More in Bellevue, and they were fantastic. The ladies in their are VERY helpful and made it super easy for my bridesmaids to get measured, pick a style and order their gowns.
  • Options
    KdheinyKdheiny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_bridal-salons-bridesmaids-dresses-seattle-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:8ec179c9-a80f-4fc4-bd30-1ea6e1ea4b2aPost:c745ff65-d10c-4920-ad48-391cbc8d57d9">Re: Best bridal salons for Bridesmaids dresses, SEATTLE area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used Moms Maids and More in Bellevue, and they were fantastic. The ladies in their are VERY helpful and made it super easy for my bridesmaids to get measured, pick a style and order their gowns.
    Posted by Ballars2[/QUOTE]

What are the prices like at Moms, Maids, and More?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards