Washington-Seattle
Options

Got a Dress!! (and review)

So Excited!! I looked for a long time and I was starting to freak out because my wedding is in november.

I went to Belltown Brideand they have a great selection of sample gowns and the prices are very reasonable for the quality you get. I found a Christos gown!! My experience with them has been amazing!! Lia helped me find the perfect dress for me. She listened and gave me advice that no one else did,
she is super fun, flexible and easy to work with, Lia is great!!. I give them a A++
Here's a link to a pic of my gown:
http://www.christosbridal.com/gowns/2009/alita.shtml

Other places I went to:
David's Bridal in lynnwood: F because they said they didn't require and appointment and then when I showed up the bridal consultant greeted me and I never saw her again, I did all the work! The quality of the dresses was ok for some of them but the customer service sucks!!

Cynderellies closet in Edmonds: They get a B.Denise was very helpful and pleasant to work with. They have a good selection and price point was good also. I called a couple of times after and Denise wasn't there and the lady that answered the phone wasn't helpful at all, she might have been busy with something else so I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt.

Pearls and Lace: I give them A+ Very helpful, very knowledgeable, great selection and price points, willing to make changes on some dresses. I went there probably three times and I really liked how helpful and flexible they are. Definitely worth the drive!

Victoria's bride in shoreline: I give them a C+They were helpful but kinda messy and chaotic, I called to make an appointment and never got a call back, then I just showed up and they said they never got my message. They still allowed me to try on dresses but I didn't like their selection. They make custom gowns too so this might be a good option for some brides.
Anniversary

Re: Got a Dress!! (and review)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards