Wedding Woes
Options

*ZSA!*

You survived!  Did you put him in the woodchipper? 

Re: *ZSA!*

• Options
    I did survive.  The dummy didn't come inside our house and he was only part of maybe 10 minutes of the guy's performance.  And he made several comments about how he isn't one of those kinds of ventriloquists because those guys are crazy. 

The crowd was really light, but we weren't the only ones there.  I was nail spitting mad about something that happened at work right before the event, so I wasn't the most pleasant of hosts, but hopefully he did not fear for his life in the night either.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Boo to work fuckery. 

Glad it went OK. 

And yes, those ventriloquists are totally insane...Totally.
  • Options
    I'm glad you made it out alright, but I'm supremely sad about the lack of pictures in this post.

B/c anytime I think of ventriloquist puppet now, I think of Franklin from Arrested Development.  Which makes me laugh and laugh.
  • Options
    I always think of a scary movie with Dennis Hopper in it...or was it Anthony Hopkins.  It was anthony hopkins.  SCARY!
  • Options
    Glad you made it!

Sorry about stupid work.
  • Options
    I really, really, really wanted to buy a t-shirt with the dummy's face on it to send to my SS.  But I was afraid that I couldn't do it without it being obvious that I was just going to use it for evil.  Same with the photo.  Also, I was so extremely po'd at some co-workers that I spent most of the evening imagining how good to would feel to just quit and then slide down and inflatable ramp from the third floor of the building rather than watching the dummy.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    *ded* @ inflatable ramp

ossum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards