Wedding Woes

y'all, this heat.

i am so glad we are getting a brief respite.  the heat is making people crazy.

there isn't a "no shirt, no service" policy on the metro, much to my utter dismay.  and yesterday, my boss passed a woman walking by in sneakers, a pencil skirt and a bra, holding her shirt in her hand. (arbolita?)

Re: y'all, this heat.

• WHAT?  I have been miserably hot in my life, but I've never done that.

It is 83 gorgeous degrees here today.  I just wish I had slept last night so that I could go work in the garden this evening instead of napping.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2010
    [QUOTE]I just wish I had slept last night so that I could go work in the garden this evening instead of napping.
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

haven't had your fill of hoeing, eh?
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've never been that hot and I've been it heat that will literally take your breath away.  Today was my idea of perfection- upper 70's no humidty and a light breeze.
  • I live in SoFl, and I have never seen anyone prance around in just a bra because it's hot.

This must be something that northerners do when the heat comes. They're not used to it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • No, I need to hoe a lot more than I do.  My hand also still hurts. :(  I guess I need more practice.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's a 110°F here with a 20% of isolated thunderstorms which equates to a few sprinkles, a lot of dust, and a messed up car :(

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yall-this-heat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1409d040-5bbe-4784-ac1a-34ff4ae03db5Post:dff1e1b6-6261-4d4c-8b68-57de6c047aaf">y'all, this heat.</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am so glad we are getting a brief respite.  the heat is making people crazy. there isn't a "no shirt, no service" policy on the metro, much to my utter dismay.  and yesterday, my boss passed a woman walking by in sneakers, a pencil skirt and a bra, holding her shirt in her hand. (arbolita?)
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

Man, and here I thought I would blend right in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards