Wedding Woes

*Barbie*

If I die, it's because Jillian Michaels killed me.

Week 3 of Ripped in 30 is horrendous.  She can take that isht and go straight to hell.

Re: *Barbie*

• i agree. 

i have been watching DK do Insanity from the safety of our couch. It's appropriately named. 
  • I won't even attempt Insanity. 

It made DH puke.  No thank you.
  • we have not had any puking, let's hope it stays that way. 

i told him i'd try the "recovery" workout with him one day - possibly tonight if I don't make it to the office gym. it still looks tough, but looks like it's more yoga based with less plyometrics/hardcore cardio. 
  • Barbie, I hate to be a d*ck (but obviously will anyway), month 2 of Insanity is like Insanity x 3.
  • Oface - he's on week 2. the one that i told him i'd try is "Cardio Recovery" (like 33 minutes long, more yoga/holds than insane bouncing. i saw him do it last week.)

how are you being a d*ck? being a d*ck would be to respond to my FB post about watching DK do insanity after I had done my weight training to tell me that I need to " Do them with him! They're hard but totally doable, and so much fun!"

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_barbie-52?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:14d64e9d-1229-4751-875a-3820341e35fePost:67e02711-5c3d-4c45-b037-407fbfc475e3">Re: *Barbie*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oface - he's on week 2. the one that i told him i'd try is "Cardio Recovery" (like 33 minutes long, more yoga/holds than insane bouncing. i saw him do it last week.) how are you being a d*ck? being a d*ck would be to respond to my FB post about watching DK do insanity after I had done my weight training to tell me that I need to " <em>  Do them with him! They're hard but totally doable, and so much fun!"</em>
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]

A junk punch is also totally doable. And takes a lot less effort.
  • Barbie-I know EXACTLY what you'er talking about.

"totally doable".   SURE, but then you wouldn't be able to use your arms for a few days...and you know...be productive.  *eyeroll* telling someone who isn't ready for that is complete asshattery and irresponsible
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_barbie-52?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:14d64e9d-1229-4751-875a-3820341e35fePost:1db5b6ee-1b57-49fb-9ad3-3c33d41c926a">*Barbie*</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I die, it's because Jillian Michaels killed me. Week 3 of Ripped in 30 is horrendous.  She can take that isht and go straight to hell.
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

HaHaHa
    there's a Zumba instructor at my gym that is like that. The lady is intense! Apparently she did it through most of her pregnancy without ever losing the energy/intensity. I almost died. My blood pressure was through the roof and I couldn't move (or sleep, or hold still, or exist) without hurting for 4-5 days afterwards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards