Wedding Woes
Options

Prayer request

Tonight is the night. 

It's been a joy to know you all and spend these last few years griping with you. But there is a good chance that I will be murdered tonight.  Please pray that he will just kill me in my sleep and not make this some long, drawn-out ordeal. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Prayer request

• Options
    Oh no.  Good luck.  I love that you are asking prayers for a Chirstian puppet talker (that v word is too long).
  • Options
    I'm laughing so hard I'm snorting. 

::pulls it together::

You will be in my T+P's all night.  Report back first thing tomorrow that you survived.
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK.  Buy a wood chipper.
  • Options

It's been nice knowing you.

If he keeps his "friend" in a suitcase, maybe you could use one of these to keep him locked up for the night.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_prayer-request?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:1a098333-1815-4dbf-b81a-744928021bd6Post:fed48039-3b82-429c-8c14-132de19d691f">Re: Prayer request</a>:
    [QUOTE]GOOD LUCK.  Buy a wood chipper.
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

YES!  Should I mention it as soon as "they" walk in the door?  Or would that just anger "him" more?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would just like to add:

PICS or it didn't happen.  I so so so so so so want a picture of you with the puppet.
  • Options
    If you hear the voice of GOd, run and don't look back.
  • Options

::whispering:::

The venriloquist is in the house.  Right now.  But I watched carefully when he brought his bags in and I didn't see anything big enough to hold the dummy.  But I do know that his dummy's head can make a full 360, and I do not like that.  I do not like that at all.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards