Wedding Woes

Here is a name

Tamazon.  TAMAZON, y'all:  Amazon with a T.  LSS, I have a new employee starting Monday, and one HR person is on vacation and the other two are in the other office, so they asked me to have him fill out his I-9 and nondisclosure/noncompete paperwork.  I was flipping through, and the signature block for the NDA says "Tamazon M. Lastname."  Y'all, I knew HR lady's name was Tammie, but I assumed it was short for Tamara or something.  I am SO going to want to call her Tamazon from now on, and I'll have to resist.

It's unique.

Re: Here is a name

• Wow.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_here-is-a-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:1e39f137-3983-4aea-a062-ea63765d696fPost:83440a7a-abac-4a35-8ac9-99c680e4de64">Here is a name</a>:
    [QUOTE] It's unique.
    Posted by Heffalump[/QUOTE]

Yikes - a little too close to Tampon....
  • I would pronounce it with a long o so that it sounds like a prescription pharmaceutical.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • notamrsnotamrs member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment

The central focus of Dr. Phil yesterday (don't judge, I got home early and checked in for some Viggle points) was a little d*ckhead who had gotten two teenage girls (former best friends) pregnant and was supposedly sleeping around with several other girls in the class.  His name was Taton.  Pronounced Tay-ton.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards