Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant & Rave

Lurkers & Newbies:
Friday Rant & Rave is a thread where you can Rant about anything that is irritating you and Rave about anything that is making you happy and SQUEE.  The Rants & Raves can be wedding related or have absolutely nothing to do with wedding planning.

Enjoy! And........................GO!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I cannot beat the 2:19 level of Angry Birds on Google+, it is driving me loco Yell

Rave:  Only 1 week and 1 day until the first UW Football game!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I feel like a loser. I've invited any/all of my FB friends to go to Wild Waves with me on Sunday, for free because I have a coupon. Not a single person wants to go. 

Rave: I scored an awesome deal on some wine yesterday. 

Rant: I'm going crazy not doing anything. There are tons of crafts/diy decor stuff I want to start on, but don't have the $$ to spare to get the supplies. Plenty of spare time though!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A little late but..

Rant for yesterday: Don't drive home from california for the 18 hours straight. Just stop for the night. or else you get home at 5am on Friday and feel hung over all day from lack of sleep :P haha

Rave: Today is Sunday and Fi is taking me wedding dress shopping in bellingham. He wants to see if we can find a gown that I like more since I don't like the one I have right now... It's 29 days before our wedding.. hahaha!

Rave: Seahawks play todaaaaaay! Boooo broncos! And hex yes our Huskies play next week! wooot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards