July 2012 Weddings

OMG everything just fell apart!

I just tried on my dress....and it doesn't fit right...looks horrible...and I have no way to get it altered in 2 weeks...I have to find a new dress ASAP!

Re: OMG everything just fell apart!

• Oh goodness!!  It'll be okay.... try and think rationally.  I have might this same post on Monday after my own fitting.... look at david's bridal website, they have quite a few dresses ready to ship, check the used sites - some of the dress on those sites are brand new - never worn from cancelled weddings... oncewed, recycledbride, knotclassifieds, preownedweddingdresses.com -  - also contact church street bridal.   I've been researching this a lot just in case.....     look for sample sales around your area....   

May I ask what happened with your dress? Poor alterations ?   Maybe there's a miracle seamstress in your area?
  • Its okay, and I'm sure there is something that can be done...The seamstress where I got my dress done, got my alterations done in a two weeks...I'm sure you can get it altered...
  • I just had a freak out moment, it doesn't look right at all, the neck line isn't what I need....it makes me look like a line backer....I don't know how but it does....its horribile!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going today to attempt to find a new dress....pray for me ladies!
  • Sorry to hear the dress is horrible.... You'll find one that looks great I'm sure!!!  Good luck!!  
  • What happened? Did you try it on when you first bought it? My dress and the BMs dresses aren't going to get fixed until less than 20 days from the wedding. It can be done.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards