Washington-Seattle
Options

Honeymoon Ideas in Seattle?

Since me and my soon-to-be hubby have both always dreamed of going to Seattle, we decided to honeymooon there, this September! I want to have lots things to do, but not be too busy to just enjoy our new life together.

So basically, I just want to accumulate a fairly low-key list of interesting (and romantic!) things we could do in the city. Any ideas?

Re: Honeymoon Ideas in Seattle?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man Banya 5! It's an incredible day spa that is VERY reasonable in price for the two of you!
    Hop a ferry out to the San Juans (especially friday harbor) for lunch one time...
    If you liek sushi, hit up wasabi bistro.
    Go to the japanese zen garden.

ack. so much to do! September should be beautiful here :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    September should be a wonderful time to visit!  I just stayed at Cedarbrook Lodge on the night before my wedding ... it was beautiful, and had an outdoor feel.  It's close to the airport, without being the "typical" airport hotel.  I recommend the suite - I think it was only $20/night, but worth it!  I'm not sure I would stay there the whole time, if you're looking to be close to downtown, though.

I'd recommend hitting the tourist stops: Space Needle, Pike Place Market (first Starbucks is here!), a ferry ride.

Have fun - hopefully the weather will cooperate.  :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of the tourist stops are great. 

Wine tasting at Woodinville or Whidbey Island is a good idea

Sushi is biig here in addition to Wasabi Bistro- Sushi Maru in Bellevue, Japonessa in Seattle, Moshi Moshi Sushi in Seattle 

Hitting up the San Juans is a great idea

If you are into aviation the Boeing History of Flight is awesome and you can do a factory tour which is pretty cool. I have to toot the horn since I work for them ;) 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards