Washington-Seattle

Mismatched China

Hey ladies! So I've been on the hunt for mismatched china rentals in Seattle... and haven't had too much luck. I found one site but they want to charge $1.50 per dinner plate. I could buy these plates at thrift stores and flea markets for less.. which is what I've started doing. Any ideas where I might be able to find a better deal on these?

Re: Mismatched China

• how many do you need?  i have a friend who collected them for her wedding and has been wanting to rent them out. i think she borrowed a lot of plates but she also has a full set (for 60 people) of mismatched silver placesettings.  very pretty. 
  • Sent you a PM :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_mismatched-china?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:bc3077f9-c1e8-471e-8747-717492470cccPost:df853785-8698-4af7-9600-973425e9674b">Re: Mismatched China</a>:
    [QUOTE]how many do you need?  i have a friend who collected them for her wedding and has been wanting to rent them out. i think she borrowed a lot of plates but she also has a full set (for 60 people) of mismatched silver placesettings.  very pretty. 
    Posted by trishmaried[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards