Wedding Woes

It doesn't feel like Friday...

But it is!

I have to work Monday.  Blah.   I think DH does too.

DH's BFF is supposed to be in town and staying with us this weekend.  He's not a bad guy, but he is annoying.  At least he only comes into town like once every 4 years or so. 

DH's aunt and uncle are also going to be in town and we'd like to see them.  I know they'd love to see DefConn.  The kiddo's going OOT Saturday overnight with my parents.   And at some point Sunday, I have to get DefConn to my parents because daycare will be closed Monday.

I sent DefConn to the sitter in an Adidas track suit today that SIL got him for Christmas.  He looked beyond adorable.  I forgot to get a pic.  I need to get one of him in it. 

What are you up to? 

Any NYE plans?  We're going to dinner and an improv comedy show on NYE.

Re: It doesn't feel like Friday...

• Did DefConn look like a member of RunDMC?  I bet he did.  Mini one anyway. 

Today is my last day at work.  I have no idea how I feel or how I SHOULD feel.  I am convinced this is the worst time of year to be job hunting as there is literally no call backs, no communication.  One job I applied for closed late November and they are still "reviewing" resumes.  *side eye*

Otherwise, I suppose I will be collecting unemployment...whee!?
  • I have a gyno appt this morning.

The kids are going to the ILs for NYE.  As of right now, DH and I are going to go out for dinner and then just hang out at home, maybe crack open a beer for him and a bottle of wine for me and play some new video games together.
  • I do work Monday.  I kind of just want today to be over.  I had 3 days under my belt of sleep, medicine yesterday, today I don't and I can feel the difference with this cold.  But I think I'm on the down curve.

We are going to awesome couples' dinner on Tuesday.  Cocktails at 7, dinner at 8.  I did find them beautiful serving platters, thanks for the suggestion ladies.  They're kind of huge, plain white, rectangle, but the sides are built up into a wave shape.  $15 apiece @ TJ Maxx, no imperfections or chips that I could see.  Looks like the Hotel Collection from Macy's.
  • Those platters do sound nice, V.  :)  And yay for feeling better.
  • I'm off Mon, Tues and Wed. We're going to friends' for NYE, NY day (evening) we have a dinner to go to for one of H's classmates who is getting married, Tuesday I have to take the Girl to the eye doc for a check up so I took a vacation day.
  • DH and I are home together today. We're planning to go out to lunch and  then take little man to the doc. He was complaining of ear pain, and I don't want to take a chance over the weekend.

On NYE, we're going to our friend's new house. Nothing else crazy planned.

I'm looking forward to having the long weekend together and no one being sick. Fingers crossed A's ear thing is nothing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Those platters sound nice V.

We just got back from M3's wt check.  They want him to gain 0.5 to 1 oz a day.  In 7 days he's gained 8 oz.  Heeee.  He has some dimple that needs to be ultrasounded in a few wks, but it's nothing big.  We have a family history of polonoidal cysts so doc wants to be sure.  If the worst we go through is a cyst on the ass crack life is good.

NYE my parents are stopping by with a lasagna.  6let is really into blowing horns and wearing a hat so we'll pretend 8 pm is midnight and have a party.  I'm sure nobody will be up when the ball drops.
  • O- I hope your feeling okay about this,
  • I *should* be going to a friend's house for a party. All the plans are very up in the air. If that doesn't materialize, I might have everyone (all three of them) over for pizza and board games or something. 
  • ::looks for mini kangol and gold chain for DefConn to complete the look::
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_it-doesnt-feel-like-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:463bd11e-ce96-44b1-9028-893e64b1b04bPost:ece02d2f-2670-45a1-a9ff-53a5a3b79848">Re: It doesn't feel like Friday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]::looks for mini kangol and gold chain for DefConn to complete the look::
    Posted by mscalibride[/QUOTE]

LL Cool C.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards