Washington-Seattle

Looking for Venue Ideas! Any Suggestions?

Hi everyone,

My fiance and I are getting married next year and are currently in the process of trying to find some inexpensive but classy places in the Olympia/Lacey area to hold our reception. We are getting married in January, so an outdoor themed wedding is out of the question. Any suggestions? So far we are looking at the mansion in Tumwater but I don't know if it will hold 100+ people.

Help?!?

Thank you.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Looking for Venue Ideas! Any Suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! But unfortunately I am no help! Not familiar w/ the Olympia area, but there are some girls on here that are! Just wanted to say hello!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm an Oly bride too! I know that the Grand Holiday Ballroom is a popular indoor venue, doesn't fit my idea of inexpensive...but there are tons of great indoor venues in Centralia and Chehalis like the Washington Hotel, The Aerie, The Gibson House, and The Lewis and Clark Hotel. It should be noted that the hotels are historic hotels and not like "holiday inn" types. :)

Congrats!
  • edited December 2011

Welcome & congrats!  One question, when you say "next year" and "January" are you talking in the next month?  As SaraAnn mentioned, the Aerie ballroom looks beautiful in the pics I've seen of it.  That's really the only one I know of from down that way.

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • tusshie2004tusshie2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are actually looking at The Aarie! We are getting married December 10, 2011. We keep changing the date due to my father passing away. We are getting married on his birthday. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards