Washington-Seattle
Options

Rant & Rave Friday!

TGIF!!!!!!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Rant & Rave Friday!

• Options
    Rant:  I celebrated Syttende Mai a little too much and stayed out a little too late last night.... so I'm sleepy at work today, and I have the feeling that it will be a slow day today.

Rave:  The season finale of Grimm is on tonight.  I really hope that it gets picked up for a 2nd season.

Rave:  I'm going to a Bridal Shower this weekend.  The Bride is such a sweetheart, and I'm really looking forward to it :)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    RAVE: I lost 17lbs and can fit into my size 4 pants again :D Makes the eating better worth it.

Rant: Work is super fluffing slow, and while riding my bike to work today I was almost hit by a school bus.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Rave: I've lost 1 inch so far from my hips from doing Brazil Butt Lift. Glad it is paying off, and going to add in p90x soon...I think

Rant: I had to turn on the heat in our apartment this morning... I was really hoping the forecast was wrong. I was loving all the sun lately!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Rave:  Picked up FI wedding ring last night and got $20 back because they accidentally said they can engrave it when they can't.

Rant:  I feel like an idiiot.  I thought a bunch of our invites got lost in the mail.  Turned out I never mailed them they had gotten buried in the box.  Oh well they are in the mail today.  

Congrats Sparent & Ashley keep up the good work!  I weigh in and measure on Monday. 

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am sure it will go awesome on Monday, Dawn!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards