Washington-Seattle

Check Check!! PIP

STDs are SENT! Some have even arrived!!  They're postcards - I was going for simple/elegant (with some fun on the back Smile).  The envelope was my fav part and I don't have a picture but I embossed in dark purple the corner front of the envelope with a flourish/leaf stamp which matches the tree in our monogram.
Front
Back

and - I got my dress!!!  It was at the Brides Against Breast Cancer thing at the NW Women's Show but I haven't been able to get the picture from my mom.  Sorry my head's cut off - mom isn't the best photographer :)

Re: Check Check!! PIP

• kducharmekducharme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cute to both!! :) Great checks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Love the STDs!  And I LOVE that dress!  Casablanca, right?  Super elegant!

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i like the back picture LOL very pretty dress :) and way to support Breast Cancer :)
  • edited December 2011
    Your STD's crack me up! I love the pic of you two on the back. Cute!
    And I love your dress! It looks amazing on you!
    Great checks!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    nice checks, seems like a bunch of ladies had luck at the BABC event. The dress looks great on u!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE that back picture, so cute and fun! :) That train is gorgeous and YAY for great cause!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! I was/am really excited about both!!  The funny face picture was totally spontaneous - the photographer made a comment about the light being good on our faces and we both for some reason made funny faces!  We saw the proof and knew it had to be used somewhere.

Tygirl - it is a Casablanca - good eye!!!  The back is my favorite - it has crystal covered beads all the way down! Plus it's never been worn and has a French bustle built in - all for $499!  Anyone without a dress seriously needs to consider BABC!
  • jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love both.  Funny faces are great and the dress is beautiful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Pretty!!
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super cute!!

Question for you ladies (as I am getting ready to send my STDs). Do you usually put your website on your STD as opposed to the invite??
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• edited December 2011
    Archel - No ideal what protocol is but I put the website on the save the date because we have a LARGE number of out of towners and the website has hotel accomodations, etc on it. I think it's standard to list all out of towner info on the save the date itself but I wanted a more simple look.  I'll most likely put the website on an invite insert as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards