Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant & Rave

And GO!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I have a tiny, yet annoying, cold.  It's only a slightly sore throat and some mucus, but I would rather be 100% healthy on this gorgeous day Yell

Rave:  I got a few wedding gifts from our Macy's registry from people at work yesterday.  It made up for some of the sh*tty stuff I had to deal with at work RIGHT before the wedding.  So maybe that's due to karma or something? lol
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    elyse05elyse05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Having to work on this gorgous day, as well as having to work tomorrow too!  Also, my mother and grandmother pressuring me to save my money and elope.  Yet I already bought a dress and reserved a venue.

Rave: I love my venue(Foss Waterway Seaport) that I just reserved and I think it will be perfect for a relaxed August wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rave: I love love love the sun! Aaand I fit into a size 4 skirt that I'm wearing today :)

Rant: I'm getting SO ANNOYED with FI's brother living with us :(. I know we're helping out family, and he is paying us rent, and there is a strict timeline, but still. It's MY HOUSE. Well, our house. But still. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I agree with elyse, being made to work on such a gorgeous day should be a crime! 
    Rant #2 FI bro is still dragging his feet wtih paying off their moms debts (inc $$ owed my FI) and finalizing her estate.  GRRRR!!!!!

Rave: I managed to get the afternoon off!
    Rave #2: I am meeting with my friend this weekend to discuss what my veil will look like (she's making it for me)
    Rave #3: I head out for vacation in 5 days!
  • Options
    ravenaveryravenavery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Same here, I want to be outside today! Also, a rant at myself for not going running this morning as planned ... how lazy of me, and on such a sunny day. 

Rave: Invites are coming along, menu is finalized, we have a band booked for the wedding ... almost all the big things  are covered, and small details are coming along!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I cannot get rid of this headache and I swear it's sucking the energy out of me. :( It's not a migrain so I can function fine, but It's just horribly annoying.

Rave: I got to spend time catching up with one of my BM's that juts got into town for summer, yay! And going tonight to see Bridesmaids with girlfriends! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards