Wedding Woes

Why are we so slow today?

Do we need a popoff? I don't know if I have any new inflammatory opinions for that today. 

Re: Why are we so slow today?

• edited December 2011
    I hope you all don't have a pop off because I'm too busy at work to play today :(
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had it in me, but I'm feeling pretty copacetic today, and I honestly can't think of anyone here who I have a beef with. 

Popoff FAIL.
  • nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been swamped all a.m. at work and now am leaving for the ILs.  I'm going to sing every bad word I can to get it all out before I get there.

::sigh::  Enjoy your weekends, ladies.
    imageimage
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Zilla, you may have a point. Technically, I was only a mistress the once, but I've been accused of it multiple times, before and after I was married, and sometimes by complete strangers who didn't believe they called a wrong number. So when it comes up, I have a tendency to always consider myself the mistress, because so many other people have. I mean, I must just give off a homewrecker vibe or something, I don't know. 
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_slow-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:6bfe4558-9ee4-4728-b362-e93a1b8dad0ePost:6ba90861-9a33-4dd7-9e74-3670d233675c">Re: Why are we so slow today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]heffa, you don't have to have beef to have a popoff, do you?
    Posted by Wifezzilla[/QUOTE]

No, but it does help get things going.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards