Wedding Woes

Random thoughts about Intervention

* I've noticed that every addict's hidey hole has a bed that's not on a frame, nor does it ever have sheets.  It usually has random isht piled on it.

*When their families hug them before or after the intervention, I wonder if they're trying to hide their gag face.  I can't imagine that any of the addicts smell good or have showered regularly.

*When an addict returns home and is back with with SO that they were doing drugs with before they left for treatment, it's hard to believe that they are sober.

Oh and last night's mother of the addict was the martyr to end all martyrs.  I think she pulled Jesus off the cross herself so she could climb up there.

Re: Random thoughts about Intervention

• How do you get on the show?  I'm thinking it would be the most appropriate forum in which to address Hmo's glitter shoes.  There just might be a sheetless mattress in the metro DC area covered with glitter and tears.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, I saw that last night.

Please also note that Hoarders have been picking some interesting families lately. The one from last week with the swingers, and the husband's gf coming over to help clean made me say, "Good casting, TLC."
  • [QUOTE]How do you get on the show?  I'm thinking it would be the most appropriate forum in which to address Hmo's glitter shoes.  There just might be a sheetless mattress in the metro DC area covered with glitter and tears.
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

i think it's pretty obvious that i am not interested in rehab.  i would be slapping y'all away.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_random-thoughts-intervention?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:75d39f86-c6a8-410e-9e8a-56604342c3dePost:f5e05d49-db4b-4a9b-bd14-8fcf5a8e2385">Re: Random thoughts about Intervention</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please also note that Hoarders have been picking some interesting families lately. The one from last week with the swingers, and the husband's gf coming over to help clean made me say, "Good casting, TLC."
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

Last week's hoarder's seemed like TLC just kind of showed up in the middle. It didn't follow the normal template for the show. Not a good episode at all and that doesn't even count the idiots they covered.

I have tried to watch Intervention a few times. I just can't get through an episode and end up watching How Its Made or something.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~C.S. Lewis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards