Wedding Woes
Options

Lots on my mind...(ok, two things)

Figured I'd just group stuff in one post.

first thing is singing at your own wedding. Is it tacky? I've never really had a desire to, but my mom keeps telling my I should. I sang a lot growing up, I took it very seriously all throughout highscool, and was offered a spot on the Maryland State Choir.
I was thinking if I do sing, doing the song Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks. Feel free to be honest about your feelings on that one, because I'm not sold either way.

second thing is jealous feelings... this is more of a rant, and not about other women lol. My fiance has a great job, but it requires he be out of town for weeks at a time. Its hard on both of us, but he really enjoys it. I have a hard time not getting jealous. Not only do his coworkers get to spend all this time with him, but they get to do a lot of things we never do, like go to sports games, and tour the white house etc. Tonight, they are on a dinner cruise!
I try so hard not to show my jealous feelings to him, because a.) I don't want him to feel bad for having a good time and b.) he's allowed to have fun, I feel kind of pathetic for being sad about it. (ok, and other women have a teeny bit to do with it. It sucks that a lot of these fun group activities include women team members)
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards