Wedding Woes

I do not think that means what you think it means

We just hung recycling signs up everywhere.  Which is par for the course--my company is generally 2-3 years behind the rest of the country.  (See also this morning's lengthy conversation on RSS feeds.)  However, they say

"RECYCLING IS NOT AN OPTION!  IT IS REQUIRED!"

Sounds like a catch-22.  I would forgive one of the Austrians for confusing "option" and "optional," but sadly, the author is a product of our local school district.

Because I am too lazy to start a new post:

1.  I wish I had some of my Halloween candy here.  Yes, I broke into the candy we bought for trick or treaters.  And obviously, I don't have enough remorse over it.

2.  I am spectacularly unmotivated this afternoon.

3.  One of the sales reps always calls me with questions my boss is responsible for, but she doesn't want to talk to him since they hooked up at a couple of meetings and then broke it off.  I'll bet office sex doesn't seem like such a good idea now that things have soured (and you've sobered up), huh? 

Re: I do not think that means what you think it means

• TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm slow today. It took me like 6 reads to get that, but then I laughed heartily.

I haven't bought halloween candy yet. I bet the store is out of there by the time I get up the nerve to go. (I have a strong aversion to the grocery store.)
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    A sign like that would make me throw my soda cans in the garbage. But I'm contrary like that.

1. We bought 2, 3-lb bags of candy (the good kind, chocolate mix) at the beginning of the month at Costco. There has been no candy in the house for a week and a half. We cannot be trusted. 

• zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    smdh @ the sign. 

I thought they would be out of the good stuff when I went last night to buy candy, but there was still gobs of it.  Pumpkins, too.  I bought Twizzlers, M&Ms and Fruit-by-the-Foot.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RMacQueenRMacQueen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ...and now I'm trying to convince FI to take me to the grocery store to get some candy. So much for trying to eat healthy!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards