Wedding Woes
Options

Personal question

What underwear do you wear?  I'm in desperarte need of new ones.  The last several years I've just bought the 5 packs from walmart and frankly I want to do better.

Re: Personal question

• Options
    Gap thong.  Not helpful, I know.

• Options
    I wear Hanes boyshorts/briefs.  I also like VS briefs.
  • Options
    I haven't worn a thong in years.  I actually have some in the back of the drawer that are my backups. 
  • Options
    I really think VS makes some lasting undies...and I think they're having their (monthly) semi-annual sale.
  • Options
    I really do like the VS cotton panties.  Right after both of my c/s, I preferred the brief cut because they came up higher.  I'll admit, I still wear them (why not?) but I also have the bikini cut.
  • Options
    I've had some VS panties that have lasted a good 10 years.   Mainly cotton/blend ones.
    But when I buy new, I usually get Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.   I at least try to get patterned or bright colors so they're not tightie-whities.
  • Options
    I do the Hanes/Fruit of the Loom hi cut...briefs, I think.  I don't quite remember the name of the cut, b/c I don't care so much about navel height as I do the hip cut.  I like those high.
  • Options
    I'm a hanes bikini kind of girl. But I do have thongs and sometimes I'll do a boyshort. It depends on the mood. Mostly, below the belly button bikinis though.
  • Options
    I really love Aerie underwear - it seems to be better constructed than the Victoria's Secret stuff and you can usually get a pretty good deal if you wait for a sale and buy multiples...bonus? Cute designs (though this might not be appealing to all)
  • Options
    I wear the low rise gap cotton and lace thongs. Full coverage cotton panties in black or white when I have my period.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_personal-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:87f5a6af-8f23-49e7-a83e-c532aa727aa1Post:61c8439d-261f-4cd8-870c-fe94e408f012">Re: Personal question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I <em>wear the low rise gap cotton and lace thongs</em>. Full coverage cotton panties in black or white when I have my period.
    Posted by loveshine1[/QUOTE]

Even now that you're pregnant?  Won't it strangle your baby? ;)
  • Options
    I'm a bad mom, MrsConn. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ditto VS cotton panties. Those puppies last forever. A good second choice for cute, but still comfortable are the 5 for $20 panties at Target. You get some cute lace and don't feel like you're 65, but nothing is poking and riding up either.
  • Options
    Hanes low-rise briefs. I'm boring and short-waisted. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards