Washington-Seattle
Options

Almost another check!

All of our invites are printed!!! We printed them at home and printed our rsvp postcards. All the envelopes are addressed.

Next we have to cut and assemble, and stamp then wait to send them off in the mail! What a huge relief! :)

Re: Almost another check!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg!! makes me feel soooo behind. I think we're changing our invites and i don't know what to yet! AH! Those have to go out in a few months.. i better get on it.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooray Trisha~ what an amazing feeling for sure! I just finished up the last couple of ours today and am mailing them out on Monday! Just think....once you get yours out the fun part begins... getting all the RSVP's in the mail! :) Congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
    Sarack- you better get on figuring out what you want your invites to look like :)
    Elleh- Congrats on finishing yours. It's a big check!

Unfortunatley, since we will be moving to an undetermined location the RSVP's will be going to my FIL's house. It still will be fun to get the excited calls/texts :)

I am going to cut them tomorrow while FI is huntong coyote's.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! i can't wait to get to that point :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I give my kudos to those who are cutting their own invites.  I attempted and couldn't cut straight (even with a paper slicer) for the life of me. :)
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to admit the cutting was a labor of love. I sat there for 5 hours and cut. I cut over 400 inserts. I'm glad to be done! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards