Wedding Woes
Options

Ashley Madison

Has anyone else not heard of this?

I am somewhat sickened and appalled.  And then another part of me thinks...why not just use CL?  I'm truly a cheapskate.

Re: Ashley Madison

• Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I think you're the only one. Welcome to 2012, O-Face. It's totally sketch. I did read a story on CNN about a couple that met through the site. The we're both married, spouses ended up finding out, both got divorced and now are together. And they were totally like "we'll never cheat on each other". Right.
  • Options
    Yes. And yes-ish. 

But if you pay for your sex, that makes it class...uhm...yeah.
  • Options
    supposedly the day after mother's day is a record high in women signing up.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    TG-that is just sick.
  • Options
    One of your regulars is a member. And has photos of herself allowing some nasty stuff being done to her. You can find out if someone has a registered email by using sites like spokeo, actually you ladies would be better served to use sites like hotmail and yahoo a little more often.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_ashley-madison?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:a3ad627d-cbb8-417a-b0fb-cc20923e775fPost:7ce5a638-b4e5-4987-baec-9e8de8f869be">Re:Ashley Madison</a>:
    [QUOTE]One of your regulars is a member. And has photos of herself allowing some nasty stuff being done to her. You can find out if someone has a registered email by using sites like spokeo, actually you ladies would be better served to use sites like hotmail and yahoo a little more often.
    Posted by aguysview[/QUOTE]

Are we really going to go there, today?
    ~~~D'Anna & Ben~~~Married, and living the dream...

Love is all one needs for love.

• Options
    O-face - there was an article about it about 2 weeks before mother's day. I was pretty appalled.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I only know about it from coming here and hearing about it.
  • Options
    Man, someone is on their way to getting banned.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Fine, it's me. I'm on Ashley Madison and that nasty stuff- I like anal with midgets dressed as fairies. We all have our thing. It's time for me to stop being ashamed.
  • Options
    Banned for what exactly? Did I say any names? That was more of a PSA. Privacy on the internet should be something that people, espicially women should take serious.
  • Options
    I like feet.
  • Options
    Dude, it is implied in the rules that safety is important. You bringing up people's personal information, or just how to find it, is a violation. If you are concerned for a specific person's safety, send them a private message. OR, if you found their email on Spokeo, send them an email.

But yeah, you're about to cross the line.

By the way, it's also common sense to know that people who belong to this site may or belong to other sites. If you want to pretend to know people's email addresses and real names here, that's your business. But to use that to intimidate people into sharing their information or even call people out on it? Not cool. Yes, it is a public forum that people have shared private info on. It's direct violation to use that information to get into someone's real life. Again, it is IN the rules.

• Options
    Wow, I just looked up my trash e-mail address on spokeo.  Someone out there is having a good time under that moniker.  :)
  • Options
    Did I mention a name? Did I say I was? Don't tell me you have never heard of spokeo. I guess I invented that. So miss moderator, are do you threaten to ban someone when they post pictures of their babies? Or when they post blogs with their real names? No, just me, because I'm not one of your reg's. I will say no more about the subject. But harass me again and my next email will be to the knot about how the moderator is playing favorites.
  • Options
    ladybug608ladybug608 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
    edited May 2012

The email to the knot is under the HELP tab somewhere.  You obviously know how to use a computer and this website, so go ahead and find it.

If you feel harassed, then send an email about it. ETA - I do not think you know what the word "harass" means. You came to THIS board.

• Options
    I also heard that statistic, TG.

To me it's kind of gross, but apparently there's a market for it, otherwise there wouldn't be a website.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have not heard of this.  Someone explain because I am afraid to google.  Is it a dating side for married people?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards