Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Normandy Farms- Help!

My fiancee and I booked Normandy Farms! Thanks for your help everyone.

Re: Normandy Farms- Help!

• IShe was the reason we didn't book there....I wanted not only a place I loved, but someone I could work with...she wasn't that person
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There was another couple touring the place when we went to look so I'm guessing there are multiple sales people.  We did not like the one who showed us around very much and she was partly the reason why we crossed it off the list very early on.  She was not very forthcoming with information and we feel like we had to tease stuff out of her.  She was not very personable either.

The biggest thing though was that we were looking at it with my parents but once she found out that my fiance's parents were the ones who would be paying, she basically ignored my parents as if they weren't even there.  At the end we were just handed a photo book and package of information and she went off to do something else.  If we had any questions we would have had to run around and find her!  Needless to say, it wasn't a good first impression. 

• I had Eileen as my sales manager, we thought she was great! The price wouldn't budge for us either. Just look at the contract carefully if you go for it, there was some wording I didn't like and had to get changed before we signed. LOVE Normandy Farm and can't wait to have my wedding there September 2013!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_normandy-farms-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:02645dfa-10cf-4486-a50d-79b5d8788910Post:885675b0-02f8-4511-89b9-03dbf460f7a5">Normandy Farms- Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancee and I are fairly certain that we are booking Normandy soon. Other than the price (I think it's a little high and they don't seem like they will budge), I really dislike the Sales Manager. Anyone else that got married at Normandy not particularly fond of her-- did you still book there?
    Posted by elyss89[/QUOTE]
  • Ask for another Sales Person.  There is no reason to make someone you don't like. 
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ask for another sales person or go somewhere else.  You want to have a good experience and sales people tend to be the NICEST before yous sign.  Imagine what she will be like after.
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We looked there too and were not happy with our sales person.... We actually set up the appointment at blue bell cc and were told to meet them there,And they would show us the cc after giving them our guest count over the phone when booking the appointment! Then when we got there they told us our 150 guest count was too small for the country club but we would be perfect in Normandy farm ... I wasn't going there for Normandy! I was so annoyed why would they set up an appointment if they knew we weren't going to have our wedding in the venue we wanted! But what the heck we were there and I am open minded so we took the tour at Normandy farms ... Nice place but not the feel I was going for ( I really wanted a gazebo since we got engaged in one) the only gazebo was across the street at blue bell country club! Uggg we were also left on our own for quite awhile first waiting for Eliene to finish up with another bride then she walked by us when she was done and ignored us ... Then brought the wrong persons file down after she finally came to us then we got left alone again while she went to get the right file! And all that waiting was before I knew we weren't getting to see blue bell! Then she also left us after the tour while she went to get packages.... Shouldn't you have all the stuff you need with you? We had an appointment it's not like she didn't know we were coming!
  • Elyss who is ur sales manager? I loved mine!
  • Smilesavy who did you deal with? Did u n Elyss89 deal with same person?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards