Wedding Woes

remember my post about people needing to EABOD?

i revise my statement.

PEOPLE NEED TO EAT A HOGSHEAD* OF D!CKS!!!

*(yes, i realize this measurement is for liquid and not d!cks, but if you picture a 55gal drum of d!cks in "lite syrup", you get the idea.)

1) i didn't get to eat lunch until 2pm today, and as soon as i started eating, i had someone over at my desk bugging me "...i know you are eating, but i need your help.. URGENT..." She's brand new, and could probably have handled on her own, but i took pity on her and helped. She doesn't report to me, but is part of my support staff, so i needed to make sure issue was handled.

2) trying to educate engineers on their process. this should not be necessary, and is a complete waste of time.

3) i do not get paid enough for putting up with this crap.

Re: remember my post about people needing to EABOD?

• WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    on the bright side, titanic 3D is coming out soon.  does that cheer you up?
  • no. i hate 3d. i think it's stupid. i cheered when she let go - a theater full of crying people, and i was cheering.

die, Jack, DIE!!!

(on a positive note, DK said he ordered some sort of surprise for me, and it will be here next week - so something to look forward to?)
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    "die, Jack, DIE!!!"

yes!

i only watch when the ship hits the iceburg. i am cold hearted. well, so was whats-her-face when she didn't share her driftwood.

i did not like that movie and never will understand the hype, nevermind thinking of how someone thought it would be great in 3D.
  • I think 3D's okay, but I did hate the movie Titanic.  I worked with teenaged mentally retarded sex offenders (I kid you not) and we had this one kid who LOVED that movie and would watch it over and over again (carefully edited by staff so he didn't see the love scenes) and bawl his eyes out every time.  Cool theme song though, I could listen to My Heart Will Go On forever.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_remember-my-post-about-people-needing-to-eabod?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:b29033fb-910c-4e73-b098-6c564baef10ePost:632aa786-afea-4eaa-8a75-323b18db9c59">Re: remember my post about people needing to EABOD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I could listen to My Heart Will Go On forever.
    Posted by mdeidre[/QUOTE]
    shun
  • I feel your pain, yesterday I got into work at 6:30, was so busy that I didn't realize until 7p that I never ate lunch.  I'm in grad school, 3hr classes twice a week and at break I went down to the machines to get a drink and looked at the snack machine and it hit me... opps... so tired of 10+ hour days 3 days a week, and 14 hour days 2 days a week, plus planning a wedding... at least the pay me well but still, I need a nap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards