Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Limo/transportation??

Hey Ladies,
I am starting the limo search. I think I want a limo bus sort of a thing. I have a few companies to contact already - Brenner Coach & Limo, A-1 LImo, Accurate Transportation and Limos Today.

Does anyone have any reviews of these companies? Does anyone have another company to recommend??

TIA

Re: Limo/transportation??

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LIMO TODAY! They were amazing. Glenn is the owner and he deals with you directly. I used them for a hummer limo, and a limo bus type thing to shuttle guests to and from the hotel/reception hall. In two feet of snow they still made it everywhere EARLY. Our driver was so nice, and they are just wonderful wonderful to work with. They also gave me the best rate around. I seriously cant rec these people enough. When ever I need a limo/transportation, I'm going to use them. Tell Glenn I said hi!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Brenner Coach & Limo and they were fabulous! My Dad did most of the leg-work with research and payment for the limo bus, so I don't have a ton of details. BUT he is a very picky man and I know he looked at several companies.

We had a 14-passanger limo bus and it was a really nice vehicle. They were on time (early, actually) for all pick-ups and we had no problems. It rained the morning of our wedding and our driver was extremely gracious in helping to keep everyone dry and happy getting in and out of our destinations. Two thumbs up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards