Wedding Woes

Beware

Beware at bridal shows! Chefworld buys your info and then attemps to scam you. Trust me, Google it! I did and it saved me a lot of time. Also Dixie Homecrafters has a booth where they try to get you to sign up to "win" free stuff. It is a scam! The second they come to your house they will try to get you to sign a "price quote" which is in fact a contract!! And you only have three days to cancel,in writing, before you are legally obligated to purchase thier services! Google them also! Please spread the word and save a bride!
http://www.google.com/search?q=dixie+homecrafters+scam&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7DKUS_en

Re: Beware

• edited December 2011
    Thank you! Haven't been to any yet, but I know that is something that can definitely happen. That is kinda why I have been holding off. I am not too fond of giving people my phone #, address and even e-mail anyway these days. Those sound like a similar scam we almost got taken on back in the fall with people coming around to the house selling stuff and you only had so many days to cancel and all this crap. Thanks again for the heads up!
  • edited December 2011
    You should put XP as part of your post if you're posting the same thing on multiple boards.

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards