Wedding Woes

Speaking of nipple perdicaments

The Woozle's very best and favorite lovie in the world is this Gosig Katt from IKEA that is no longer sold.  She has prominent nipples, for a stuffed cat:

One of Woozle's first, best complete sentences was "Rosie Cat has pink nipples."  Y'all, I was so delighted with her I didn't even care that my cousin was shamed just by overhearing her.  So, you know, I say embrace the nipple.

Re: Speaking of nipple perdicaments

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

hehehee
    How does this shame your cousin? 

• hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    maybe her cousin is named rosie and also has prominent, multiple nipples.
  • WzzWzz member
    that is hilarious. the cat is funny, too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_speaking-of-nipple-perdicaments?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:c491e647-df76-4f0f-8b66-d1a3aff93bcbPost:f2449d92-624c-473a-ac9a-65ccb12759bc">Re: Speaking of nipple perdicaments</a>:
    [QUOTE]hehehee How does this shame your cousin? 
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

She's a little prudish, and was embarrassed to overhear my kid talk about nipples, like it was a dirty word.  She actually said "That must be a really progressive school you send her to."  Yes, we do feel like we're getting our money's worth from the Nipple Academy.
  • 6fsn6fsn member

I wonder if there is a nipple academy around her.  6let thinks they are belly buttons.  I haven't felt like correcting him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards