Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Last minute help needed!: Looking for makeup artist needed to do touchups for 9/1/12 wedding - any i

Hi all,

I am looking for a makeup artist to do touch ups for my 9/1 wedding.  Short notice, I know!  The short story is that I'm getting my makeup done at 2:00, and the wedding isn't til 5:30pm. We're doing pictures and some other stuff outside in between 2:00 and 5:30.  I'm worried that the steamy weather will make me look scary immediately before I walk down the aisle.  Also, makeup has a tendency to run on me. However, my current company would charge $300 for the makeup artist to hang out until that time. This doesn't really make sense on my end, as what I need is someone to just stop by the venue at around 5:15 to touch up the eye makeup (and maybe hair), if needed... not someone to wait around for 3 hours.  It will only probably be a 15-minute job, but I'm super bad with eye makeup so I'd rather not do it myself!

Do you think anyone would be around/willing to do this?  Any ideas on where to look?  Also, I live in DC, not sure really who to contact in the Philly area.  Thanks!

Re: Last minute help needed!: Looking for makeup artist needed to do touchups for 9/1/12 wedding - any i

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards