Wedding Woes
Options

Do you believe in ghosts?

Man I'm at my in laws, no one is home, and the entire upstairs keeps completely creaking as though someone is here. It happens all the time. I know that it's an old house but almost ALL of the upstairs creaking at once is a little freaky.

Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

• Options
    ::bites tongue to not make a smart-ass comment::

I say I don't believe in them, but that doesn't keep me from getting freaked the hell out about creepy noises at night.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    I'm convinced H's grandmother shows up in our apartment (it was her's for over 65 years)
  • Options
    Don't worry. The ghosts won't hit you. Doesn't mean they can't scare the bejeezus out of you though.
  • Options
    no.  i don't believe in you, either.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    oh TD, that was good.

DH's old apt was next to an old cemetery and there were definitely happenings.
  • Options
    My grandfather used to tell ghost stories about his childhood. Something like 6 of his brothers/sisters died in their house and they haunted the kids who lived. My mom claims to have seen one, but her sanity is questionable.
  • Options
    I believe.  I've had experiences personally but never felt ZOMG THERE OUT 2 GET MEE!!1!!1!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I believe in spirits. Jim Beam, Crown Royal, Seagrams...

Kidding.

But seriously, I believe in spirits.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    WZz - IS THAT YOU?! Was this your way of getting around giving us up for lent?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_believe-ghosts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:c6142729-5783-4844-bc3b-cfba3b8e610dPost:9bacc2ff-2bb1-458c-b85d-2cbde4058433">Re: Do you believe in ghosts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]WZz - IS THAT YOU?! Was this your way of getting around giving us up for lent?
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]

Barbie, I'm thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_believe-ghosts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:c6142729-5783-4844-bc3b-cfba3b8e610dPost:9c8a7581-8cee-4d75-8c19-032a16ee8f3f">Do you believe in ghosts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Man I'm at <strong>my in laws</strong>, no one is home, and the entire upstairs keeps completely creaking as though someone is here. It happens all the time. I know that it's an old house but almost ALL of the upstairs creaking at once is a little freaky.
    Posted by SweetRose2011[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards