Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Color Help! Navy blue & ?

I want my bridesmaids to wear a deep blue like navy blue or marine. The guys will be wearing black tuxes. I don't know what color to incorporate with this. I'm not a fan of yellow, orange, or green. Thanks!

Re: Color Help! Navy blue & ?

• What about silver, cream/ivory, or pink?? I'll probably choose navy for my dresses next summer and I'm likely going to have bright purple/pink flowers and light pink as a third accent color.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_color-help-navy-blue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:08e9b49e-63d4-4fce-bbe2-e0d5877489fcPost:c05606b2-bf78-48cd-8320-6025694cbce1">Color Help! Navy blue & ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want my bridesmaids to wear a deep blue like navy blue or marine. The guys will be wearing black tuxes. I don't know what color to incorporate with this. I'm not a fan of yellow, orange, or green. Thanks!
    Posted by amr623[/QUOTE]
  • I toyed with the idea of navy blue and silver, which I think is really pretty. I think I've settled on purple and silver though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw a navy & fuschia wedding and thought that looked nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited April 2012
    We're doing navy and champagne-y gold. But all of our flowers are white. the guys are wearing traditional black tuxes, and my girls are wearing champagne-y gold dresses. Their boquets are going to be wrapped and tied with navy grosgrain ribbon too. 

We went with a more champagne-y gold so it wouldn't look like my highschool colors! 
    Engaged on August 13, 2011. Getting married on June 30, 2012 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA
  • I think navy and either ivory and silver look great.  We are doing a deep purple and ivory with silver accents.
  • I saw navy blue with yellow before...that looked really nice too... the bridesmaid had navy blue dresses on, and yellow bouquet...

Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • nylybbanylybba member
    First Comment
    I love navy blue with baby blue!  I also think cream would be lovely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards