Wedding Woes

::OFace, again::

I have tried China Glaze for the first time and it seems to be wearing like iron. I ate four lbs of crawfish and helped my friend unload boxes out of her car and got ONE small chip.

Did I just happend to do a really good job painting my nails....or does it generally wear better than OPI and Essie? I swear I am about to become a CG convert and devotee.

Re: ::OFace, again::

• I find that no brand is GENERALLY better than another.  I have probably 10 different brands of polish.  And I don't find one better than the other.  I just got 4 solid days of wear with MINOR scuffing at the tip from a brand that I LURVE, but another one of their colors chips within a day. 

So when one person SWEARS that brand x is SOOOOO much better than brand y...I just am confused. 

So basically...no.  It is all individual for me.
  • Good to know. I bought three new colors, and may return them. I want to diversify the colors I have, but I always get all goo goo for the dark stuff.

I want to get a good neutral, so I can do 'good east coast white girl neutral nails'....if you know what I mean?
  • I get weird for WEIRD colors. The colors my mother hates.  BLUES.  Greens...UNNATURAL COLORSSSS *rips hairs out*

And I also have a drawer that is mostly dark, chocolate-y reds.  Or purples.  Hell, who am I kidding?  I have too many...of all kinds and types.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards