Wedding Woes

What say you?

IDK about those balloons. And I have seen pictures similar that I liked. The dress is too short, IMO. (From another board.)

http://greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com/2009/11/lovely-couple-lots-of-pink-heart.html

Re: What say you?

• TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dress is fug, and just doesn't seem to fit her right. There's also not a single shot where you can clearly see both their faces. I think they're trying too hard.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's bad when a bunch of balloons is the focus of your engagement photos.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't get grown people holding balloons. It's cute for kids, but not adults.
  • awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_say-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:cea8949d-9772-4624-bcf6-67b3770ba17cPost:abcfdba7-1fc0-4883-9295-e984506874a1">Re: What say you?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The dress is fug, and just doesn't seem to fit her right. There's also not a single shot where you can clearly see both their faces. I think they're trying too hard.
    Posted by TheDuckis[/QUOTE]

Especially her face. I don't think I saw a single one up close of her.
  • edited December 2011
    I love those when they're huge, round balloons (like ilove's were). I have a photographer friend who did an engagement shoot with big round yellow ballons that I absolutely loved. These, not so much. and her dress is vagina length, which seems a little skanky for an engagement shoot.
  • awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_say-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:cea8949d-9772-4624-bcf6-67b3770ba17cPost:26ae4090-443d-43a4-8d83-d8aca2266e49">Re: What say you?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love those when they're huge, round balloons (like ilove's were). I have a photographer friend who did an engagement shoot with big round yellow ballons that I absolutely loved. These, not so much. and her dress is vagina length, which seems a little skanky for an engagement shoot.
    Posted by Cant_wait![/QUOTE]

I haven't seen ilove's, but the pics that I actually did like similar to this (balloons, in a field, dress, etc.) had only one color balloons.

The balloons were more of an accessory/backdrop, as opposed to the focus of the shoot.

I also don't know what friend's vag looks like after viewing the pics.
  • **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a pet peeve of mine. The PEOPLE are the subject of your shoot. Not a giant clusterfvck of tacky mylar balloons. Although the balloons did a good job of distracting us from the fact that she doesn't know how to focus her camera.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards