Wedding Woes

Random

1-Everytime I look at a picture of myself I am shocked at the size of my boobs.  Are they really that big?  They don't feel big and I can see my feet but when I look at pics I'm like "damn, I need shawl or somethin' "

2-I did not realize row machines help with your abs.  I will now be adding this to my work out

3-I need more sex with my husband, he is so freakin cute.

4-I figured out the unlisted email address of a certain HR executive. I have emailed him, so far no answer.  I fear if I do anything else I'll cross the line from impressive to stalker.

Please continue with your own random thoughts.

Re: Random

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  My boobs are shrinking, and I'm kinda sad about this.  I almost wrote "sag", I should've left it.

2.  I am currently listening to my mother taking a nebulizer treatment for her asthmatic bronchitis.  She better stop smoking for good.  Seriously.

3.  Our internet at home hasn't worked in over a week.  They're coming to "fix" it today, and they'd better.  I can't handle H being all whiney about it anymore.

4.  I think it's cute that Busy wants to sechs up her husband.  Gives me hope that I'll still find H attractive later on in our marriage.
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BOOO @ no tasting.  I would be so mad.
  • ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh, the desire returns.  It just takes time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards