Wedding Woes

Last night on the plane.

The girl sitting next to me was making the sign of the cross over her every time she played a round of Angry Birds. Like crossed herself then let the blue bird go flying.

The guy across the aisle from me prayed before he ate his pretzels. FTR, there were 9 mini-pretzels in my bag. I wonder if God really doesn't give you a freebie on that.

Re: Last night on the plane.

• AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't blame the pretzel guy.   Have you ever choked on one?  Ouch!
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gwb chokes on one and passed out.  PASSED THE EFF OUT.
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Also, this guy got removed from the plane and it was so anti-climactic. No drama or anything. They asked him to get off and he just did it.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Bah, doesn't that guy know you don't go without a fight? If anything so Pmeg has a story to share?
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Every other time the person always puts up some protest. Not this dude. Boo!
  • edited December 2011
    H, was that the time he threw up on the Japanese prime minister. That one was EPIC.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    dad barfed on the japan pm; junior experienced the pretzel attack.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    i liked dad; his memoirs were hilarious.  he used to make notes during staff meetings over who fell asleep.  he also had to make a sign for the dog because every staffer would feed it treats and it was getting a little chunky: "do not feed this dog by executive order of the president."

when he barfed on the pm, his diary was something totally emo like "worst day EVER."  srsly.
  • edited December 2011
    It was for Japanese pm.
  • edited December 2011
    Ha. Not sure why I didn't remember it was Daddy W.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_last-night-plane?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:dea03945-3dd0-41a3-8f9a-10d447145e9cPost:85f73866-c288-43c9-8225-ba8264950b60">Re: Last night on the plane.</a>:
    [QUOTE]i liked dad; his memoirs were hilarious.  he used to make notes during staff meetings over who fell asleep.  he also had to make a sign for the dog because every staffer would feed it treats and it was getting a little chunky: "do not feed this dog by executive order of the president." when he barfed on the pm, his diary was something totally emo like "worst day EVER."  srsly.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

ok, now I want to read this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards