Wedding Woes

Lindsay Lohan

So she was arrested last night for punching someone over a boy band member and she was formally charged today with lying to cops, obstruction, and something else over that accident where she said she wasn't driving, but she was. 

If she doesn't end up in jail for a significant amount of time after all of this (like 6+ months), I will want to light something on fire.

She's got issues, I get that.  But FFS, it's time for her ass to be scared straight.

Re: Lindsay Lohan

• Someone like her is so beyond delusional....and honestly...I have a feeling people HOPE she gets screwed over. 
  • I don't think she should get 'screwed' over, but I think the justice system has been very kind to her and she's been given MANY chances.  The jig is up. She's been to rehab, she's done probation, she's promised to not feck up anymore.  It's not working.   She needs to be forced to take responsibility and if that means sitting in a jail cell, so be it.
  • I want to know why people keep hiring her.  She has to be a nightmare to work with.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited November 2012
    I admit that I taped Liz and D*** and will be viewing this weekend while I eat ice cream.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards